Join Masaba Canada Team
Launch Your Career At
WORK WITH US
A Family Operated Manufacturing Facility
At Masaba we want you to thrive in an enviroment that supports growth. We attract and keep the best talent by spending the time to get to know each other. We care, and invest in our employees to help them achieve success.
We are an inclusive company, and have a roster of individuals with diverse backgrounds and thoughts. Leaders who create solutions that drive our companies achievements and contribute to our customers success.
Applying is easy! Just click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be prompted with an email window. Please attach your resume before you send.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge and experience with hydraulics
- Experienced trailer mechanic
- Custom fabrication, Machinery or equipment repair, Structural construction, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required
- Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Team player, Organized
- Arc welding machine, Gas welding machine
- Interpret welding process specifications, Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines, Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal, Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC), Determine weldability of materials, Operate hoisting and lifting equipment, Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products, Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW), Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- Painting large structural equipment and components.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including spray gun, airbrushes and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Maintaining shop cleanliness and organization of the paint booth materials
Brake Press Operator
- The press operator is responsible for handling press operations for the manufacturing division of the organization. The operator uses andelectrically powered industrial machine to create, shape and customize metal materials.
- Perform typical press operations to produce materials according to specifications and on schedule.
- Inspect the materials produced for quality and conformity; correct any inconsistencies.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Cleaning up worksites from debris and machinery
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment
- Setting up machines or assisting with heavy equipment assembly
- Assist with paint/sandblast and shipping/receiving when required
- Saw kitting and organization of parts
- Forklift experience is an asset